Prevent small social media icons from being imported into a ticket as a attachment

@travis please could this new feature be enabled in our tenant as well? We have a very high volume of tickets, and the number of images being attached from users signatures is out of control.

Hi @chris.lawson . Certainly! I’ve enabled it.

Please share any and all feedback about it. Thanks!

Thank you!

I’ve spot-checked various tickets which came through over the weekend and it appears to be working perfectly.

Going to get a good line of folks who would ask for this to be enabled for testng. I would love to access to it as well to cut down on the noise.

I’m happy to turn it on for anyone who wants it. If we keep hearing that it works well, we’ll release it globally soon.

@DBachen it’s on for you. Please let me know what you think in a few days.

Thanks!!

I just want to add that this feature works great for us, HIGHLY recommend for your helpdesk’s sanity, whatever is left of it after customers. :smiley:

Hi Travis,

Can you enable it for our instance?

Thank you!

Done! :smiley:

Please let me know how it works for you.

Hello, Travis:

Could you enable this feature for our E2A instance, please?

Hi @MTS

Sorry for the delay on this! I just enabled it for you.

Hi @travis, please enable this feature for our tenant also!

@averhoek As requested…Done!

Could I have this feature enabled on our tenant too?

@tankbob I’ve enabled this for your tenant.

@Mark @chris.lawson @DBachen @bridaus @Tlek @MTS @averhoek @tankbob

Thanks for using the duplicate image suppression. Have any of you had any negative side-effects from this being enabled in your accounnt? Have you had any complaints, issues, or situations where you wish this was not enabled?

We’re hearing only good things about it and we’re ready to turn it on as the default, but want to check with you all since you’ve been using it for some time.

Thanks!

I haven’t seen any negative effects. Like any good feature, when it works you don’t even know about it.. I honestly forgot to stop checking after a while. Thanks for asking.